- Put your griddle burner to medium-low as this is a critical component for not burning your eggs.
- crack your eggs into a bowl stir briskly, add a dab of salt and pepper if you desire.
- pour eggs in the center of the griddle. Add a touch of water to dissipate any heat also to help eggs fluff up.
- cook until eggs look firm and a touch dry in appearance.
- your best bet to remove eggs is with a flat spatula.
This is the perfect griddle for any small to midsize scrambled egg endeavor.
Tramontina gourmet hard anodized cookware is harder than other conventional cookware offering a solid rating by reviewers online and at home in the kitchen. Hard adonization is a manufacturing process that treats the aluminum to make it harder and more durable. The result is a solid coating distinguished by its dark gray color.
This oven top griddle pan outperforms similar products within the market and delivering the best quality and value to the cooking professional and enthusiast alike.
The griddle also has a vertical to corner rim making it easy to scoop your scramble up easily.
NSF-Certified.Made in USA with imported components. Lifetime warranty.